Name:
Location: Adliya, Manama, Bahrain

http://haerold.us

Monday, December 13, 2004

proem

Forgive O Lord
when in the fire of Joy
and the passion of my love for you
wrapt in wonderment of what you do....

i have the inclination to employ
repeatedly the same glad word or phrase
reiterating all my faith and love
over and over like cooing dove
to worship you O Father and to praise

Love must repeat its protestations thus
and even though there are variations
in this dialogues between the two of us
look down with mercy father on this sin of repetition

Lord my mind is weak
and you are vast
and i can only squeak



(this is an entry of Dr. Benito Reyes on his book "Dialogues with God" which i have been reciting in the moments of my life where all faith seems lost...

somehow it gives me a renewed inner strength to carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home