Name:
Location: Adliya, Manama, Bahrain

http://haerold.us

Monday, December 13, 2004

(just something that made me think of her again)


I often wondered what could have been
If you and I have never parted ways
Thoughts of you still linger
As if it was just yesterday

I can still see your face
Each time I close my eyes
I hear your voice
When I go to bed at night

There are times that I would long for your voice
Of just a peek of your smile...
But, I guess it wasnt meant to be
For fate have made its call

We were both to go separate ways
Me, pursuing my dreams
You, chasing your own
Leaving us with no chance at love once more...

Somehow...
Sometimes...
I wish...
I never learned to dream...
So I can help you chase your dream...



(you'll be the only ONE in my Heart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home