Name:
Location: Adliya, Manama, Bahrain

http://haerold.us

Monday, January 17, 2005

Your light ever so subtle
but yet again, so bright.
So convoluted...
by the mysteries of the night.

Clouds of misty blue
magically floating
all over you.

and I wish...
I wish...
I could too.

Thin as a whisper,
in the silence of the night,
like a veil of fine lace
draped softly about your face.

So sheer...
Then solid does replace.
Sometimes I can see
but an inkling of your face.

Or you become
but an ethereal line of light.
In every form you are
a truly remarkable sight.

Your lines curved between clouds,
like a majestic bird
soaring in flight...
A power, a wonder
Of the night.

Then alas,
you reappear in full view,
ever so slowly
hazy and subdued.

You are the essence of the night.
And for a moment
you are in the clear,
radiant and glowing,
your brilliance all showing.

Your aura almost religious...
The light with which you grace
forming a muted cross about your face,
as if God was standing in that space
saying 'My Child, Keep the Faith.'

Alone, in this room
I stare at this Blue Moon
letting the peace of it sink in...
Knowing, far too soon,
it will shroud itself again.

I ask God,
“Why do you show me such beauty,
when again it must desist?”

He said, “My Child, I show you,
so you believe that it exists…”



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home